Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's been a looooonnnnggggg time....

since my last post and a lot has happened.

The biggest change is that my husband and I have moved to Omaha, NE.  We moved into our new house Dec 22, 2012, my husbands birthday.  We spent 2013 unpacking, painting a lot of the rooms, and generally getting settled into our new lives.

Now that we are mostly settled I am devoting 2014 to expanding the fiber business.  I have signed up to vend at the Iowa Sheep and Wool festival June 14 and 15 in Colfax, IA.  I am also going to be partnering with a sheep and goat dairy and doing spinning demonstrations and selling my yarn at her open houses once a month.  The first open house at Does and Divas will be May 4th from 1-5.  If you are in the area come and see us.  Be sure to say hi and tell me you saw my blog post.

In the meantime, I am busy dyeing massive amounts of yarn for both the festival and the open houses.  I am also working on planning out my displays for both and practicing my spinning which has been sorely neglected for quite a while.

I hope 2014 will continue to be full of good things and that I will have time to tell you all about them.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment