Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Special Feature - Dorothy Dean Photography

My goal is to offer you, my lovely readers a special post each week featuring a talented artist.  This week, my first feature is about Dorothy Dean and her wonderful photography.

Dorothy photographs knit wear, weddings, and other special events.  She also works as a wedding planner, so if you are in the Tacoma, WA area be sure to look her up!

You can find her here on her Facebook page - Dorothy Dean Photography or here at her blog Dorothy Dean - Tacoma Wedding and Family Photographer.  AND!!! If you like what you see you can go here and buy prints of her work.  If you use the code HDESIGNS15 you'll get 15% off your purchase, this code is good till the end of 2014.

Take a look at some of these lovely photos she's taken.  This one is from Ravelry.  She even wrote the pattern!  If you want to make this yourself you can get the pattern for free here - Not a Sandy Bottom.

The following two pictures I took from her blog.  I couldn't decide which I liked better so you get to see both.



She is also a fantastic family photographer.  I found this on her Facebook page and love it.


Aren't they adorable?

So again, be sure to check out Dorothy's fantastic work, and if you are in the Tacoma area contact her next time you need a photographer.



No comments:

Post a Comment