Monday, June 11, 2012

Awesome Deal - New Drum Carder!

I was teaching at Sheep and Wool in Iowa this past weekend.  During my dye class one of my students mentioned she was selling a drum carder on behalf of her friend who was clearing out some extra equipment so she would have money and room for an Angora rabbit.  I've been wanting a drum carder for a while so I had her show it to me and I took it.  I only paid $150 for it.  It is in great shape, everything moves freely, and it only had some dust on it from its sitting unused for a while.  However, it does not have a brand name on it and neither my student nor her friend knew what brand it came from.  I would really love to find out what brand it is so if I ever have to replace the drive band I will know what to buy.  If anyone has ever seen one like this I would appreciate it if you could tell me the brand.











No comments:

Post a Comment