Saturday, May 12, 2012

Greetings!

Hello,
I'm Heather and I'm a fiberholic.  If there is a twelve step program for this condition, keep it far away from me.  I'm happy the way I am. :)  I named this blog for one of my favorite youtube videos.  I think this is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen.  It never fails to crack me up.  Check it out - Knitting 101.

I own T&H Fiber Works where I hand dye yarn and roving and sell it to yarn stores across the country and retail via my website thfiberworks.com.  I also teach knitting classes at my local store Yarn Soup in Dubuque, IA.

Please check back frequently.  I will announce new color ways and special blog only sales here.  I will ramble on about my forays into learning various fiber arts such as weaving, tatting, and crochet.  I will also ramble on about various projects I am working on and give my opinions on the various yarns I use.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment